Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall in Florida means great weather, happy hour, and the Terrace Hotel

Fall is in the air in Lakeland, FL and what a great time to be at the Terrace Hotel!
Terrace Grille Lounge has  happy hour Monday through Friday from 4 pm - 7 pm, perfect for a relaxing evening on our Terrace. No need to move inside for dinner - seating now available on the Terrace with full menu, the service and food you expect from the main restaurant. To make reservations please call the Terrace Grille at 863-603-5420.

4 comments:

  1. The weather is cooler, and there are a lot of folks to socialize it's a great weather year round!

    Entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to memorize those things as you've suggested.
    Thanks very much and bless myself to get a good score in the exam:)

    Sheraton Hotels Lexington

    ReplyDelete
  3. My view from the terrace was down A1A with both an ocean view and a beautiful city view. The products in the bathroom were very nice. The availability of the small kitchenette area came in very handy for cold juices and leftovers and making delicious coffee every morning to drink on my lovely terrace. When I requested another pillow, a very eager employee searched around for me at 11:30 p.m. until he found what I was asking for. When I inadvertently carried sand onto my tile floor, housekeeping promptly came to clean the floor for me.
    Avid Amiri from Internet Enterprises

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew one restaurant and this restaurant sits on the top of a Historic Hotel, right now it is referred to as the rooftop terrace, but another name is desired. It is fancy, but affordable, with beautiful views of the Delta. It is in Northern California.

    Cheap Hotel Rates

    ReplyDelete